Prayer is one of the most important things a Christian can do. It is our way of communicating with God and it is how we express our love and gratitude to Him. Here are 12 key points to remember when praying:
1. Prayer is a conversation with God. We should approach Him with respect and humility, but also with confidence, knowing that He is our loving Father.
2. We should pray regularly, throughout the day. Whenever we have a need or a concern, we should bring it to God in prayer.
3. In prayer, we should express our thankfulness to God for all His blessings.
4. We should also confess our sins to God and ask for His forgiveness.
5. We should intercede in prayer for others, especially those who are lost or going through difficult times.
6. We should always be mindful of God’s will when we pray and ask for things.